11 - Dissemination
Leader: Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven)
GLOBE’s dissemination strategy ensures that research, recommendations and strategies are directly addressed to relevant institutions and organisations, and to the wider public, including European civil society actors, media, think tanks and academics. This WP has the following objectives, to:
- Make the project known via online platforms and social media, presence at EU stakeholder events; a launch in Brussels and national workshops;
- Convey our research findings and recommendations to a wide audience, including stakeholders at the EU and member state levels.
- Make findings and recommendations available to the following target groups: (a) practitioners: EU and member state officials, politicians, civil society actors; (b) academics and knowledge leaders: young and senior academics, think tanks; (c) media: journalists; (d) citizens.
- Obtain critical input and feedback from all these groups in the course of GLOBE research.
- Enable full dissemination and exploitation of GLOBE research results, policy recommendations and strategies, including beyond the life of the project.