The Carbon Governance Regime is an offshoot of the Climate Change Governance Regime (Keohane and Victor, 2011; Widerberg et al., 2016; Roger et al., 2017). Its focuses on the private sector and carbon mitigation.
- Hover over node for an overview
- Click node (actor) or edge (relation) for detail
- Bottom right: omm in/out; full screen
- Click "Play" button to run network centrality analysis
- Click "analyze" to look at cluster details
- Click "view charts" under "analyze" to conduct centrality graphical analysis
BY-SA 4.0 International